Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Week 9 Reading Diary: Ramayana: India's Immortal Tale of Adventure, Love and Wisdom




For my reading Diary, I am currently on my section three and there are four parts to this section. While reading all of them I thought the most interesting one that I wanted to write about was “We shall bring Rama back”. I liked it a lot and of course I am also looking for stories about Rama. If you have read any of my stories, Rama is in mostly all of them. Rama will also be my favorite character and has continued to be my favorite throughout the different stories evolving him. He just seems to be all over the place in the stories and it seems like the authors tend to right about him a lot as well. For this story in specific the title gives it away. Rama has left but many of the characters in this story want him back after his father sent him into exile. Whenever Rama left it seems like Bharata has been worried about what they should do. He talks to his father like what should we do and how should act without him gone. His father basically told him to calm down and he will also be there for his people while Rama is in the forest. As the story went on the kingdom was beginning to fall apart in a way. It seemed like the kingdom was struggling without Rama there and the citizens wanted Rama to come back and help them regain order in the kingdom. This story was really good and I am excited to read the last part.

Image result for rama bring back
Rama come back



Krishna Dharma

No comments:

Post a Comment