Sunday, January 31, 2016

Indian epics Topic

Heroes and Heroines
I am interested in this topic because heroes and heroines have always been relevant when I grew up and they still are. It would be really cool to learn if there was like a superman hero type or something along those lines in Indian epics. I would also like to learn more about who was the most powerful also. I would like to learn more about the Indian epics heroes and heroines such as the story about Dharma. I have learned about Rama and Sita by reading some of the Ramayana already but it would be nice to learn more about the different characters such as Hanuman or Lakshmana.
Animal Characters
I have always been interested in animals and it would be nice to learn more about the animal characters in Indian Epics. It would be cool to see if any animals were perceived as great in Indian epics. Not just great but more rare their others also or maybe if an animal brought luck or brought bad times in their life. I can see by some research that there are many famous monkeys and birds. They also have many other famous animals to learn about and it would not matter which except maybe the most important ones in Indian epics.
Karma
It would be nice to learn more about Karma and the true meaning. I have always been skeptical about karma but I am not saying I do not believe in it because it seems like if you do something good or bad it always comes around for better or worse. I have done research about Karma and it seems to me like its something that happens depending on how nice they are to people in their life or if they treat people rudely.
Warriors, Battles, Weapons

Of course for a guy these types of topics always catch our eye so it would be interesting to learn more about this. I would like to learn who the most powerful warrior was and the battles and which ones were the most important. It would be really great to see which ones have the most impact on the warriors. It would be really cool if they had any weapons that the warriors would use more or less. I have heard about the Vajra and the Trishula but it would be great to learn more about the weapons and certain battles that the warriors were involved in.






Image result for image hero
Hero

No comments:

Post a Comment