Friday, February 19, 2016

Thoughts about Comments

I have just reviewed my comments from my storytelling and introduction posts. So far my comments have been great and I have a lot of positive feedback. I think that it is a good and bad thing. Of course I like hearing positive things about my stories but I do want to hear negative things about them. I would like to hear things I could of done better to please the reader or make the story more interesting for them. That is one of the down falls for my comments I have gotten, I just have not seen any criticism yet. I think people are too nice on their comments and it would make them more memorable if they helped me improve on my writings.

My comments so far are good in my opinion. I like to get to the point and not get to detailed about them. Which for me is positive because it does not make the writers read into the comments to much. One of the things I could improve on is giving more feedback on things I think the writers need to improve on but so far, I have read very good stories by everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment