Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Week 12 Reading Diary, continued: Sita Ordeal


Almost done with the semester and I am going to miss all these reading diaries I have been doing. I have liked doing these so much because it has taught me how to think like the author. It has also taught us how to enjoy reading more and thinking about how to visualize what the author is talking about. In this story I enjoyed it because it was exciting to read and it was a good story that the author wrote. I have real enjoyed this author and all the stories that he’s written. He has really put together all the stories. He is one of my favorite author’s and has written some of my favorite stories so far. I am really sad to stop reading this but I liked it a lot like I said and it was a lot of reading. Some of the things I want to point out is the author uses great vocab and explains each section of the story. He also explains the stories well because he breaks them into sections. He also uses Rama a lot in his stories and I have really enjoyed that part. That’s one of the same things we have in common is that we love to use Rama in our story. Back to explaining how he breaks up sections. He breaks up sections to help clear up the story but also use it as an opportunity to explaining each character and what the character is doing. Great story.



Image result for sita
Sita


No comments:

Post a Comment