Monday, April 4, 2016

Week 11 Reading Diary: Rama's Terrible Discovery


For this reading Diary post, I picked Rama’s Terrible Discovery. It is a section in my reading that interested me the most for a storytelling post. The story interests me because of the plot. It is a interesting plot because I can find ways to write my own story to it. I like it because Rama discoveries that Sita has been taken. He is freaking about what is going on and now thinks his love has been killed. He runs up to his brother and asks how he could of abandon her. It is an interesting story for me because I can mix the plot up or change what happens at the end of the story. I do not have to stick with the original plot. I can increase the dialogue or even just explain a whole different type of story that interests me the most. In the story Sita urges Laksman to go find Rama and that’s ultimately her flaw. She was taken because of that move but I can change it in many different ways to make it more interesting to me even though the story is very good so far. I would like to stick to the plot and the setting of the story because I feel like that would interest the readers of my story. What I think I could change to make it better would be the ending of the story or how Sita was taken or whos fault it would be that she was taken. I do want to keep Sita at beginning kidnapped. I have a lot to think about.


Image result for Rama terrible discovery
Rama's discovery

Krishna DharmaRamayana: India's Immortal Tale of Adventure, Love and Wisdom

No comments:

Post a Comment