Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 12 Reading Diary: Rama and Laksman Laid Low


Image result for rama and ravana
Ravana and Rama
The story starts with Ravana very scared of Rama coming after him because he killed Kumbhakarna. I like how the author sets up the story with Ravana being so anxious and scared that he has to tell his guards to kill anyone that is found neglectful. I also like that the author makes it clear that Ravana never wants to surrender even though it could be his best option. I like how he explained each part of the story throughout the story. I have really enjoyed this author and the new stories I have been reading. He really emphasizes Rama and I really enjoy it. I like how well he uses dialogue and explains what each character is doing throughout the story. I also like the word choice he uses. He keeps using new words that are very good at explaining the certain situation. I also like he makes the story exciting by telling us that Ravana son vows that he is going to kill Rama and Laksman. I really can see what is going on in this story in my head and I feel like I am watching a movie when I read through it. I really like that because it creates excitement as a reader and makes me want to continue to read. This story is filled with great detail and excitement which is a perfect kind of story for me to read and that actually keeps my attention. This is one of my favorite stories so far.


Rama and Laksman Laid Low by  Krishna Dharma

No comments:

Post a Comment