Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Week 13 Reading Diary: The Imperial Sacrifice



This story is a lot longer then the others he has written so far. While starting off he usually just writes a couple paragraphs to start of and tells us what he is talking about throughout the stories. He has put in a lot more sections in the story and breaks it up just like paragraphs. I think it is a great idea to explain what he is talking about and a good idea to break it up a couple times throughout the story. He also breaks it up and then gives each section titles. I thought this was a lot different then what I have usually been reading. I do think it makes it organized and it gives us an idea what he is going to talk about. I like this because he then changes up how he writes the story. Reminds me of a poem each time he writes it. I think he really likes to write stuff a lot the lines up breaking it up a couple sentences at a time. He has done this for each part of his book. I really like to read it because he is so creative when he is writing the story, which helps me think about new ways to write my stores but again I do not think I can write something like he does. It would take a lot of time to write something like that and he has a lot of creativity. Very interesting story and it was really fun to read.

Image result for imperial sacrifice romesh dutt
Romesh Dutt

Romesh Dutt: The Imperial Sacrifice

No comments:

Post a Comment